What are Microgreens?
Microgreens are vegetable greens harvested just after the cotyledon leaves have developed and possibly with one set of true leaves. They are used as a nutrition supplement, a visual enhancement, and a flavor enhancement for many people focused on improving nutrition. Studies show that microgreens have 4-40x more nutrient value than it’s fully grown counterpart. Among upscale grocers, they are now considered a specialty genre of greens, good for garnishing salads, soups, sandwiches, and plates.
What’s inside the kit?
- 3 pcs custom made punnets / size 5.5 in x 7 in x 1.5 in / random color
- 3 pcs humidity dome (transparent with holes)
- 2 packs of our exclusive soilless growing medium mix
- 1 growing manual/instruction booklet – 3 seed variety (random/surprise seed packets)
- * Surprise seeds: Broccoli, Kale, Alfalfa, Mizuna, Mustard, Radish, Detroit Red Beets & Tatsoi
- * Buyer cannot choose the seeds, it is at random.
DISCLAIMER: As much as we want all grow kit owners to have a successful yield, our growing environment is very different from each other which is the biggest factor in fruitful growth. Factors such as humidity, temperature, lighting, airflow, watering, and sanitation will influence such. Just make sure to follow the instructions included in your kits. Happy growing!
There are no reviews yet.