Our bibs are recommended for drool and not advisable during mealtime – this is because the material used is cotton and can be stained easily. And we believe no momma would want to compromise the pretty designs of the bibs.
On that note, we strongly recommend to take extra care of the bibs’ fabric, lace, pompoms, tassels and fringes.
1. Fabric and the embellishments are delicate. Handwash is recommended.
2. Choose a mild and gentle detergent.
3. Gently squeeze and hang dry in an open area.
4. Once dry, flat lay and iron well to remove wrinkles.
5. Do not use dryer to avoid damages on the embellishments.
***Due to difference between different monitors, the photo may not reflect the actual color of the item